Sunday, March 21, 2010

it's 1:45 AM

its 1:45 AM in the night..i don't know why iam still online and sitting in front of my computer when my eyes are burning like crazy i was supposed to complete my documentation which I'm almost done but all lazy to go through it again....so probably i should sleep....but I'm not sleepy at all just bored of this night cause i have loads of work to do but I'm really not inn for it..i want to talk or may be I'm hungry... i have no idea for why iam writing this blog.....just bored of everything waiting for this wait to end....so that i can sleep in peace...i cannot work nor can I sleep??? is this what every student in his/her final year face?? this is really miserable.....

all right enough place i consumed over this blog....

please don't mind it

its 1:51 AM I'm done with writing a blog

No comments:

Post a Comment