Saturday, February 13, 2010

world behind my eyes......

.

I close my eyes and killed the world outside
and a world with in was fast and quite
it was all red thn simply shine
gloomy i was as i saw it all there
the things  played like a movie there
a fantasy or just a dispair
i saw it all with no preconceptions
and swallowed it all with no misconceptions
the picture seemed to be the mirror of my thoughts
in the challenging nite with no map to trace me right

there i stood wid a journey ahead
and you were there with all your faith
we walked hand in hand and sung the fav song
with you there i could see life in a grain
i stood there and asked for no more
like all seemed a story on the whole
but then it was just my night
a world behind my closed eyes
the pinch of reality for so right
that shattered my whole insight
i woke up to a bright day and thought no more
stepped out of  bed thinking i coul wish no more
but a perfect day like that in the wild dreams
that keeps me here so bright and seen

No comments:

Post a Comment