Wednesday, February 10, 2010

the LOCAL train.......

Today...was a different day........when I first started travelling in the local trains of Mumbai two years back......I always used to stand at d station and while I waited for my train I used to noticed people around who all used to be in gr8 hurry... always running.. no one out here knew how to walk slowly no one bothered if they hit someone..or they pushed someone......well FEMALES who r supposed to be mother to children used to pull out other kids out of there way to get into the train......that used to really crush me into pieces to see them do that......I always used to stand there and wonder y people behaved like that.. don't they have heart or even if they were humans.......there were more such things like people travelling above the train where they could just touch d high voltage wire above them n die......people hanging on windows.........hanging at the door....one slip n life would end....I never got a answer y they behaved so....n then I got busy with my own life......after two years...today I found myself running for life to catch my train.....I never noticed who came in my way...I was just running I pushed two or maybe three people.......in my way....they never waited for me to say sorry as they were also running for there trains.....when I was in d train I just went into flashback n realised how I used to laugh at the people who used to run for trains....well there is actually no need for any person to run for a train in Mumbai you have trains after every 2 mins......but still I was running.....did I loose my humanity living here??? or now it just doesn't matter to me who comes in my way....I keep running.... I don't walk slow any more .. once a friend from h Hyd visited me and he asked me why was I walking so fast when we were having a walk on a beach...I heard many say... people in Mumbai have no time they have a busy life...that is no true....people just make it look like that....life in every city is d same.....just because people here r nuts n cannot stop running cause they r used to it...they find life in other states to be slow I still find no reason y people run here and how and when I got used to this stupid running thing......its useless I don't want to be among those females who pull poor students out of there way to get into the train......will I be able to stop myself from being one of them??? cause I couldn't stop myself from changing the way I was calm today even I run after trains well I need to wait n c what happens....I really don't want to be a part of this.......

2 comments:

  1. may i kno da frnd who askd u to walk slow??...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.........a frnd u dont...know...........its frm my dance grp....mrunal bolke

    ReplyDelete