Saturday, September 18, 2010

something after long time

I thought I had it all

And always felt very strong

I couldn’t listen to what my heart said

And always wanted it to remain unsaid

I was always gloomy and

Found that way to be more Looney .

No sun was brighter and days were always darker

No season seemed sad because of the content it had

The smiles were always there with occasional tears

Where my heart wandered here n there


Then there was a day

then you saw me like hay

As dry and thick it seemed

There was a lot or so it seemed

You made your way through the forest

Igniting the trees of my memories

Fighting my plain thoughts

You made me think

Singing my favorite song you made me cling

You made me laugh thorough my pain

And hence there seemed no gain

The time changed and so did I

Realized there was nothing to comply


I thought things got better

And things that I realized later.


I felt stolen and lost somewhere

My existence was felt nowhere

Convincing I held your hand

But the stress I could never stand


I felt bliss in what I was

But you never could understand

You tired to ignite the fire of love

But never realized it was flooded once


It seemed crazy but I still flew

Broken wings that I had and that I knew

I knew I would fall and be hurt again

And there was something I found as gain

Realizations were many and I knew them well

But jumping and falling was a hobby by then


Every journey is exciting and I only know that

With faster heart beats I walk ahead

I have found my life in the journey

And nothing else seems to matter now

The hay remains and somehow grows dry

With the love as water and people as my sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment